September 28, 2012

Chapter 3: Eager

Eager to learn...

I don't know why, but I just like to know things.

I'm a kind of person thats interested in everything. I like to learn new things. And that could be in theoretical way, or practical, as an experience.

Like travelling: I hate persons who take a plane, travel to a beautifull country, and don't even leave their hotel. Really, I HATE them.
If I travel, I'm not a tourist. I'm a traveller. I'm interested in their culture, history and nature. I visit their country, to learn something.

Uomo Universale. Like a walking Wikipedia, haha
Yes, that's what I want to be.
Sience, history, art, culture....
And I want it just for myself. Not to show people how smart I am, or I don't know what.
No. I want it, because I appreciate life. I don't know how to explain it. What is life worth, if you don't know anything about life?
I think everybody has his own answer on the question: Why do we live?

I could answer it paradoxical: I live to learn and experience, and I learn by living and I gather experiences by learning from life.

Ok, maybe that's nonsense.
I just don't know how to explain it. It feels that I have an inner voice wich tells me to learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment